Sunday, January 13, 2008

Just Hanging Out

I know I haven't posted in a while. Mostly, not much is going on, which is actually pretty nice!

Matt started back at work this week, though still had some shorter days, which was great; and I've entertained myself going to the gym, getting some studying done, and taking care of stuff at the apartment. See...pretty uneventful.

We did get out some today, it was pretty foggy outside this afternoon, and Matt wanted to get pictures of some local chapels...


I just think he takes the best pictures! I love how we have such great shots that capture how cool this place is! We love it in Germany!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Those are some really cool pictures! I love this place too. Who knew Matt was so crafty? ;)

JStar said...

Matt sure takes some great pictures! Do you frame any of them to use as art on your walls? You should!

craig j said...

those are a lot better pics. than the ones i took of that church years ago. blessings.