Saturday, June 7, 2008

Can you believe it!!

I get to go to Germany.... on Sunday!! Matt saw an opportunity yesterday, so we decided to take it! I CAN'T WAIT!! I honestly was not expecting to be able to see Matt until the week before the wedding, this is just an awesome treat. We will definitely check in with everyone while I'm there. It looks like I'll be there for just over two weeks.

In other news...

Everything went great getting out to Missouri. Total time was 17 hours, and I decided to push it and do it all in one day, I couldn't believe I was able to do it, I was completely awake the ENTIRE drive, no sleepiness at all. Which, if you ask Matt is nothing short of a miracle, since I tend to be a pretty sleepy person in general!

So far Missouri has been great! I've made it out to the golf course twice this week, I had a sleep over with my sister, nephew, and niece once (so much fun!), and I've been able to scope out some good runs in the area. There is one 2 mi loop, one 4.5 mi loop, and one 13 mi loop. I probably won't get to the 13 mi one for a couple more weeks (I still need to get a little more comfortable at higher mileage again); BUT my goal is to get in some of those long loops while I'm out here; I'll let you know how it goes when I run the first long one!

Now I'm off to pack and get ready to head over to beautiful Germany! So excited.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I'm so excited you're coming to Germany too! Will we get to see you while you're here? We better! If we don't I hope you have an awesome visit - even though it won't be near as awesome as it would be if you come see us. :)

JStar said...

Have fun with Matt! Jim and I were seperated right up until our wedding day with only a few quick trips here and there, so I know how it is!