Monday, August 11, 2008

I also meant...

to mention the Olympics in the last post. I have had so much fun watching them so far, I'm becoming a little addicted, at least in that I like to have the TV tuned in to the games, even if I'm not sitting down watching them!

Last night's Men's 4 X 100m Freestyle Relay was pretty incredible, I feel priviledged to have been able to witness it! I feel like a dork because it put me in tears watching it. I don't really cry all that often over regular things, but when it invloves sports the tears seem to well up quite a bit! Even movies, I've seen some sad movies in my time that probably SHOULD have made me cry, one movie though I remember watching that really did make me cry a ton was the Prefontane movie...hmmm. A little odd I know.

1 comment:

Beth said...

You need to get together with Zeke to watch the Olympics then. Between you crying and Zeke jumping on the bed cheering, it'd be a site to see.

It sounds like you have an awesome rest of the summer planned out. I hope you have a fabulous time doing all of it!