Sunday, October 26, 2008

Page Updates

No, I haven't made our page all cute and colorful, that would require creativity, which would just serve to stress me out!!

BUT... There have been a few adjustments. I added a link to "Heather's Photo Gallery" on the right hand side, it is just under "Matt's Photo's". I have started putting my photo's into Picasa, and if you click on the link it will direct you to my photo albums; then if you click on the album, it will open up all the pic's having to do with that album! Basically you'll find my photos from the past and the present; and I will continue to add pics occasionally. If your interested take a look!

Oh and I should note...any pics you see that might be considered a good photo were not taken by me, I have zero photography skills, I am blessed though with a husband and some family/friends who do take great photos!

No comments: