Friday, September 4, 2009

I guess I should mention...

The new job I started! I've actually been at it for a week and a few days and just haven't had the opportunity to let people know.

I am working at one of the local elementary schools with special needs students. For the most part of the day I have one little guy that I work with, it has been awesome! This kid definitely makes me smile everyday!

I am really excited for this school year and excited to see him grow in learning and his social world. ALSO! I'm super excited that I will be involved in the activities that all of the special needs students participate in together. We've got some events coming up with The Special Olympics, and will begin planning the special trips and activities we will be doing with them. So fun! Not only is my guy great to work with, but so are the rest of the kids!

I'm excited to keep everyone updated with how this year goes and what I am learning along the way!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!