Saturday, December 25, 2010

Fun Christmas Gifts for the Family!

Susanne is loving her new Ugg's

I got Matt and Autobahn road sign. A nice reminder of our obsession with Germany!



Katie got the Kindle she was hoping for!

We had to include Baci!


This is the beautiful pearl ring that Matt got me, I have been looking for the perfect pearl ring for years! I actually found this one last summer while we were on the Cape, I saw it at the Jewelry store, then went home to "think about it". I actually showed up at the store the next day to purchase it, and was told that it had been sold. I was so sad, but it turned out that Matt was the one who had bought it and kept it as a surprise for me to find under the tree!

I obviously had to include this pic!

1 comment:

Emily said...

That is a beautiful ring! I love pearl rings. It looks like you had a good Christmas in CA.