Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bracing Ourselves!!

We are awaiting a pretty big snow storm here, I know some folks wouldn't be too impressed with the 13-16 inches of snow forcasted, but I certainly am. I'm looking forward to fun in the snow over the next couple of days! Both of us already have the day off and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it turned into the rest of the week...at least for me anyways, Matt will likely be back to work in a day or two.

I'm actually kind of excited for some winter adventuring. We just recently cut off our cable (I hated paying for it, when I never found anything that great to watch); so I think we are going to be forced to play outside! I'll definitely stay in a read a lot too, plus work on a couple projects around the house.

I'm looking forward to sharing some fun pics over the next few days. I have to go now and blow up one of my pool rafts in preparation for flying down some snow covered hills tomorrow. Matt doesn't think the raft will last long...I'm much more optimistic!

No comments: