Sunday, March 16, 2008

Wedding Weekend!!

Last weekend was a pretty exciting weekend. I gave myself a 4 day and drove up to the Cape so I could get some major wedding planning done. It was a long drive (8 hours), but driving my Mini usually makes it a little more fun, and a little more fast (kind of too fast, according to authority type people, though I don't feel like talking about that one...).

I sat down with all the different vendors taking part in putting the Megnia/Angliss wedding together! The trip ended up going great, I had meeting after meeting and it was exhausting, the sense of accomplishment though was well worth it!

Seeing family up on the the Cape was also pretty fantastic, it was fun spending time with everyone!

1 comment:

Emily said...

So glad that everything is coming together. We can't wait to see you in September!