Thursday, February 28, 2008

Goodbye again...

Well today I brought Matt to the airport for his flight back to Germany. Stinks! We did have a great visit though so I won't complain too much. You've probably already read Matt's post so you know what we've been up to.

I'll second that our trip out to Ca was pretty great. I really did enjoy spending time with Matt's family and friends and getting to see my good friend Julie! I could have stayed out there another week! It just went by too fast.

The last few days have been pretty good as well. Though I had a bit of a cold and am just now getting over it. Matt was a huge help to me and worked on my computer, he got it up and running much faster, I am so grateful that it no longer takes 25 minutes to start it up... While Matt was doing stuff around my place I had a couple of subbing jobs this last week, and those were fun, I do love working with high school kids, they always seem to keep me entertained!

We also started the Spring season for Crew this week, so Monday and Tuesday were spent out on the water, getting back into the swing of things. It was fun bringing Matt out to practice to meet the kiddo's and to see something that I LOVE putting my time and effort into. Also! As an added bonus he offered to drive the motorboat that I follow the kids in, so I was able to concentrate on just coaching and not worry about running into giant logs, or surrounding wildlife with my boat!

Anyways, that's it from here, I'm not looking forward to spending the rest of my evening Matt-less, but that is life I guess. Til next post.

1 comment:

Childress Family said...

That John Denver song about "goodbye again..." just popped into my head. Thanks, guys. ;-)