Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Finally!

Matt will no longer be "roughing it" at the BOQ's, he moves into the new place tomorrow. I love how he has described it and of course I can't wait to see it myself. I think he is going to try to get some pics tomorrow before the movers come, we shall see. If so I will definitely share them!

Things are going well for both of us. He is getting used to the new job and finding his way around Heidelberg really well. I have been busy with work, coaching, and trying to get some workouts in.

Unfortunately over the last couple of weeks Matt and I have not been able to talk too much, which makes me miss him. Our schedules have just been so opposite and with the time difference it hasn't helped much.

Oh well. I guess we will be sharing life together soon enough and this long distance thing will no longer be an issue.

I hope to be back updating you guys soon with pics of the new place.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I am SO glad that you have a place to make a home once you two get to start sharing life TOGETHER! I can't wait to see pics.
I am sorry that you have not been able to talk much, that must be so hard.