Thursday, May 1, 2008

As promised...

Here are some pics of the new place! I love, love, love it! It looks like it is so bright and sunny. I don't think Matt was able to get pics of the living room or master bedroom because they were to big to capture, here are the shots he got though...



The Porch leading out the the backyard (Matt has some yard work to do!)


Part of the Kitchen.

One of the guest bedrooms (plenty of room for family and friends!)


The Bathroom. Seriously...

Hope you enjoyed the shots I will add more when Matt gets the chance to take more pics!



5 comments:

Beth said...

It's fabulous! I can't wait to see more pictures. I also can't wait until the guest room is finished so we can go bother Matt for a weekend or something. Bwahahahaha!

Embrace the Circus said...

Heather, I don't know if you remember us from Schweinfurt and the House or not, but I found your blog from other Schweinfurt friends, and I like to pop in see how you're doing. The new place looks amazing -- congrats! Seriously, when we PCS to California, I think our whole house might be smaller than your bathroom... :-)

Emily said...

It looks great! I can't wait to see more pics. Congrats on having your home that you will get to share in just a few months!!

Julie said...

what a perfect place for you two to share life together! totally heather with the open spaces :) i'm so excited for you two!

Childress Family said...

Congrats on your new place! It looks great! A huge kitchen in Germany is a rare and beautiful thing!