Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A couple of updates

There were a few trips and events that ended our time in Germany and I wanted to give each of them the attention they were due, so if you scroll down the blog here, start at "The Black Forest" and go up from there, you'll get all the updates.

I guess I should mention also that we flew out of Germany Sunday. Very sad. We arrived in California though to the smiling faces of Matt's parents, and the next day woke up to the bright sunshine of Southern California, it was a good "welcome back".
We will be here in California for a couple of weeks before we start making our way out to Missouri near the end of the month.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I would be sad leaving Germany too after those amazing trips. And I as I was reading your post about the trip to Switzerland, I was thinking, "Are they wearing shorts and tank tops?" and then you commented on it yourself. Fabulous.

Hey, maybe while you're in CA for a couple of weeks you can hop a little flight to AK for a couple of days?